This trip includes a day at the Giant’s Causeway (return bus trip included) and a day in Belfast City Centre (hop on, hop off bus pass included), ticking both the Lonely Planet's declared 'Number One Region in world to visit in 2018' boxes: Belfast and the Causeway Coast!
Our itinerary can accommodate multiple stops for those Game of Thrones fans out there: from set locations (on and off the beaten track!), to the intricately carved #GOT doors and giant, stained glass installations celebrating the legacy of Game of Thrones in Northern Ireland.
Note valid travel insurance is compulsory on all Bed and Bike trips, including adequate medical insurance to cover all costs in the case of an accident. It is a condition of accepting your booking that you agree you will have obtained travel insurance.
Five Day Itinerary
- 3 days cycling
- 6 nights accommodation (price includes bike rental and luggage transfer)
- All breakfasts included, plus 4 dinners
- 102 miles total, with an average daily distance of 34miles
- 100% tarmac roads (good quality)
- Hop on, hop off day exploring Belfast
- Return bus trip to the Giant’s Causeway